Summer 2014 Bucket List

Monday, April 18, 2011

I have some free time

Happy Monday!

I have some free time coming up this weekend as it's Easter and I am going to New Brunswick to see my family. I take the bus up and it's a 7 hour ride. It kind of sucks but I'm used to it since I've lived in Nova Scotia for almost 10 years. The plan is to go up on Thursday and come back on Monday. I am really looking forward to getting out of the city and seeing my family and friends back home.

A few years ago I knit a pair of socks over the long weekend. I cast on when my friend picked me up in her car and finished on the bus ride coming back on Easter Monday. I'm thinking about doing that again, but not sure I want to make another pair of socks. Don't get me wrong, I love knitting socks but have other things I'd like to knit. Plus my sock drawer is overflowing ;)

Here are my choices:

Aquaphobia Socks using Knit Picks Stroll Hand-Painted.
















A mini shawl that would be a combo of either La La's Simple Shawl or Gaia Shoulder Hug. I have some Lovit Bison and some handspun merino that I plan to combine to make something nice.







I also have 3 scarves and a pair of mittens hibernating, though the mittens don't really interest me much. So I could work on one of those scarves instead of the above projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment