Summer 2014 Bucket List

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Recipe Roundup

I read a lot of blog posts every day, and by read I really mean "skim". I do try to read all my blogs every day and save any recipes that look tasty. I might never get around to trying some of them but that doesn't mean I can't share them with you! Every week I will try and post a roundup of the interesting and yummy looking recipes that I found while reading my favourite blogs.

YumSugar's Must-Try Mac and Cheese Recipes
Sopa De Ajo (Garlic Soup) - Just in time for cold and flu season.
A new way to roast a potato.
Chicken Divan Casserole, from Scratch
Potato Chips to Bacon Bites: 15 Potato Recipes for Fall
Mixed Greens with Pomegranate Lemon Dressing
Baked Potato Soup

Halloween Chocolate Pretzels
Candy Corn Parfait

Peanut Butter & Fudge Oatmeal Cookies - These look delicious!
No-Knead Pumpkin Rolls with Brown Sugar Glaze
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
Hot Chocolate Cookies
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment