Summer 2014 Bucket List

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Recipe Roundup - Halloween Edition

This week's Recipe Roundup is brought to you by Halloween! I know I featured a few Halloween recipes last week, but since Halloween is only one week away, I decided to only post Halloween recipes this week.

Tentacle Pot Pie
Candy Corn Jell-O Bites
Mummy Meatloaf
The Jacko-O-Lantern Cocktail
Halloween Candy Bark
Ghost Fruit for Halloween
Meat Hand
Shrunken Head Punch
Chocolate Marshmallow-Ghost Cake and Mini Cupcakes
Guacamoldy with Creature Chips
Swamp Sangria
Thomas Keller Oreo Bat Cookies
Melon Brains
Eye Ball Cake Balls
Fossil Cookies

There are so many cool things you can do with food for Halloween. These are just some of the ones I found this past week. 

Also I found out about this cool cook book, all about creepy cupcakes! 


A Zombie Ate My Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment