Summer 2014 Bucket List

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I can make you socks

My Etsy shop has been up and running since late last year. I did have some sales in the fall for Christmas presents and since then I've been working on improving the shop overall. Marketing is not easy but I realize this blog is a good way to get the word out about what I'm up to.

The most popular item in my shop has been hand knit socks. These socks are custom orders where the customer gives me the shoe size and I knit a pair of socks to that size. Socks that will fit your feet! Isn't that neat?


These socks were sold in 2010 but you get to see what my finished socks look like. I currently have 11 listings for custom hand knit socks in my Etsy shop. For more details on these socks such as pricing and shipping, surf on over - East Coast Knits Custom Socks

No comments:

Post a Comment